Become A Member
We would be honored to help reunite you with your funny bone.
Cancer Hates Laughter is a membership-based non-profit organization dedicated to reuniting the cancer warrior community with their funny bones. Once you complete and submit the below application, and we confirm your membership be on the look-out for member-only emails announcing when our ticket-window is open (meaning you pick the show and we buy your tickets!).
At CHL we understand the challenges and emotional upheaval that comes with cancer news. We understand because we've been there. Whether you're navigating a personal diagnosis or caring for a loved one living with the disease chances are you need a break. There are innumerable benefits to putting the weight of cancer aside for a night and laughing instead:
- connecting with others - rejoin your community
- getting out of your head - taking a night off and changing your environment can help reset your perspective and re-energize your body
- reunite with your chuckle - a subtle reminder that you're still you despite your current experience
- when you laugh, you feel better. And we all deserve to feel our best!
How it Works:
- Complete the Member Application
- Follow us on social media
- Keep an eye out for members-only ticket offers via email!
We continue to build out our website and identify tools that can simplify our process. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience with our manual approach to getting tickets in your hands!
Once you complete the below application, we will follow-up within a week.